RenderX has released XEP 4.26. This major release brings new features and improvements:
- PDF/UA compliance (specification):
- Linear objects (lines, borders, rectangles etc.) are now marked as Layout artifacts.
- The content of region-before/region-after are now marked as Pagination artifacts (of Header/Footer subtype). Fixed the read-out-loud of partial sentences in a paragraph.
- Fixed null pointer exception on tagged documents, which happens when the same rx:pdf-structure-tag appears on two or more different pages.
- Section 508 Tagged PDF improvements:
- Added Colspan and Rowspan to the list of 508 attributes.
- Added the information about Section 508 tagged PDF to XEP User Guide.
- Fixed the order of the Link's children structure tags.
- Added option to disable HTTPControl port.
- PDF linearization improvements and fixes:
- Improved compatibility of linearization info with new versions of Adobe Acrobat Preflight.
- Fixed HintTable and EOL marker in linearization mode.
- Bug fixes:
- SVG image caching that led to wrong images added to the output
- Page breaking on page-wide footnotes with id in a multicolumn content
- Overflow in tables with block with id
- Exception while reading CMap of Apple fonts
- PDF forms
- Printable combobox
- Printing of the borders of the comb boxes
- Broken multi-line textboxes
- Empty string causing multiline PDF form lose text traits
- NPE in "Read Out Loud"
- NPE on some tables with changebars
- Behavior with near zero RGBA color